...my favorite sites

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

homie had no idea

then there was that one time that i was waiting by the bus stop in gramercy...waiting to meet up with JD of course...

i am double checking directions on my phone (obvs), look up, and i see a man running towards me along the street, and tries to swipe my phone right outta my hands...little did he know that i would scream SO LOUD in his face and run the opposite direction into the street.

straight up screamed, NOOOOO in his face. he didn't get the phone, the phone still remained tightly tucked in my right palm, he stopped, and said, "but you were scared, right?" laughed, then ran away.

do i think he would have given my phone back if he really got it? heck no. did he have any idea that i would scream so loud in his face? nope...in my mom's words, "i bet he didn't know you played little red riding hood and eponine in high school" (both of which were high screaming characters in into the woods and les mis)

it is a little hilarious though how tightly i held onto my phone...but if you know me, you know that my phone is pretty much an extension of my hands...therefore, no mercy, therefore, that ish is mine, therefore, hands off my stuff. this is the device that helps me talk to my mom. :)

and with this, i'm shakin' my head.

2 comments:

  1. You shoulda just kicked him in the family jewels. I'm sure God wouldn't have minded =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I need a laugh, I re-read this post, Crys. Haha, cracks me up every time. No lie. :)

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete