...my favorite sites

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

reduce the stress

"Getting things straight in your home is important. How organized you are at home can affect how organized you are in your mind. Removing the clutter can help reduce the noise level in your head. The Chinese say that areas of clutter can block energy, not only on the physical plane but emotionally." <--- That was my horoscope from yesterday, and after Sr. Archangel read it to me, she said, "oh, wow. this is perfect for you!"

...so i took it as a sign, and began the "sifting through papers, make trash piles, make piles of things to keep, make piles of things to give away, make piles of 'figure out what to do with this' " process. of course as i was doing this, all the songs that played on my itunes shuffle i SWEAR were speaking to me...matt maher's, for your glory, time after time, carry your candle, GOOD ones...SUCH appropriate songs that were the perfect soundtrack to my packin' up shop endeavor.

so, now i can say, i have at least begun the physical process. one point for me. YAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment