...my favorite sites

Thursday, January 26, 2012

in tapiz and all. my favorite!

the filipino culture is really into the arts. and the filipino culture is very lively and artistic too. so artistic that so far in my year and a half of being here, i have learned how to pray the "our father" with gestures, in three different ways already! i think that's what happens when you work at an NGO where you are seeking to enrich faith in the children. my goodness. let's see how much i can remember so that i can bring it back with me to the states!

it was mother cabrini's feast this past november and i thought it would be cool if the casa cabrini girls (my community) could present something. the ladies of the house said they had a friend who could teach us the "our father" and soooo, here it is! to the tune of auld lang syne of course. :) enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment