...my favorite sites

Saturday, July 25, 2009

i don't wanna go through the motions

every day there seems to be a blessing. literally, a blessing, for me. for me! ahhh! this is real. i am a little weirded out by the fact that i don't understand what is happening...i go downstairs and i see all the tables set up, all the food being prepared, and for the past 3 days my mom and her friends have been downstairs cutting up vegetables, and gathering food ideas for the party tonight. this is so weird...is this the wedding celebration for me that i will never have? just a thought.

at st. monica, my priest was amazing enough to have me sent out by the parish with an acknowledgement of what i would be doing...in front of the entire congregation! at mass yesterday at st. timothy, my priest gathered the congregation for a public prayer over me. at morning prayer today in front of the blessed sacrament, i got prayed over by all that were in attendance. i don't know if it's that i have been praying about this for quite some time now, and it is becoming a reality, so this has seeped into me for quite sometime now, but everything just feels so natural.

i have been receiving a lot of congratulations, and good luck, and wow, that is so amazing from so many people...and i of course receive it with the utmost amount of gratitude and thanks, but it kind of freaks me out that this just feels so natural and so right, that it is not a shock to me anymore. i suppose many people would say that's a good thing, because that means this is the right decision - but i guess, that's where the freakout comes. what's next??

i am led where i am called, and i am moving in the right direction. i'm teaching health. HAHA. and helping with marketing at the school, due to my marketing background - thank coupons - and i'm helping put together the yearbook. i think i need to start reading books...my commute to school is about 56 minutes. AH! gotta love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment