...my favorite sites

Saturday, August 8, 2009

actions not words

how fun it is to just spend the last hours of last night with our LA friends, and the philly crew...good times. mall cop was a complete bust, obvs, but sitting around with good friends and reminiscing of the events of the past two weeks - not bad. good stuff even. :)

i woke up around 10am today...yup, definitely got 10 hours of sleep and it was absolutely amazing...hung out with the sisters a bit and headed over about 10 meters away to hang out with two of the philly girls. just maybe we may go on a limb here and walk over to CVS. after eating a delicious lunch, AGAIN, and as expected...i think i might need to get my exercise regimen back up...yeah, the one that has never really existed in my life. shoot.

the sisters are in the process of moving, and me and mish are supposed to help, which is great, and not a problem...BUT they are being gracious and giving us the day off today before we start helping them pack. i think they see us both in our glasses, lounging around with our eyes half open, and i think they get the memo...we're freakin exhausted...wow.

cabrini orientation begins on wednesday, i just quit the NAM network on fb, joined the NY one, and i'm on my way...is it weird that philly begins to feel a little bit like home? and not to mention i slept so well last night. my bed was amazing. my body was very happy to finally be able to rest. i think i got freaked out though when i woke up and i was like, who is that? yup. there was like a reunion with some of the sisters from NY (my roomates!) right outside of my room in the hallway. welp! there we have it friends.

i have friends in philly. good ones. :)

justice is not equal treatment...cornelia connelly

No comments:

Post a Comment